29544Re: [midatlanticretro] Oy vey! Gross mischaracterizations of our hobby.

  • Christian Liendo
    Mar 6, 2013
      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      >I took it with the humor that Chris intended.

      Thank you... Evan knows I am a bit on the warped humor side. (O_o )

      I think it took a few years for Evan to understand the term of endearment I used for my collection. "My Crap"

      My ex used to call my collection crap, even screaming to me on a cell phone where the occupants of the car I was in heard it.
      She is gone, my crap is still here.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic