29540RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Oy vey! Gross mischaracterizations of our hobby.

  • Wesley Furr
    Mar 6, 2013
      There is no doubt that older computers (certainly a good bit older than
      Win98!) have some value again, whereas once they were just old junk.
      However, except for a few rarities, almost none are worth their original
      purchase price...especially if you take inflation into consideration...