29536Re: [midatlanticretro] Oy vey! Gross mischaracterizations of our hobby.

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Mar 6, 2013
      Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> writes:

      >{...snip...}
      >I'm sorry I laughed like crazy with that one..
      >
      >First of all, if you take financial advice from any of NEWS Corp affiliates=
      >, you deserve what you get.

      Keep your poly-ticks off the list. If you had any common sense, you'd see
      that that article was taked, verbatim, from Bizrate.com. I have an ultra-
      Liberal friend who once trashed NEWS corp., like you, for an article that
      originated from the BBC news!

      >Second,=A0yes.. Lets tell people that Windows 98 computers are=A0collectibl=
      >e and those older ones in the 70s...=A0
      >Nah=A0that's=A0junk give it to me.
      >
      >Thanks for the laugh.=A0

      Aren't you insulting our fearless leader with such commentary?