29534Mark 8 documentation

  • Mike
    Mar 6, 2013
      most of what you need in terms of 8008 documentation is online - here are couple of sites.

      http://bytecollector.com/m8_docs.htm
      http://www.scelbi.com

      I'm working on a quick reference card for the SCELBI and 8008. Much of the SCELBI side content is pertinent to the Mark 8. I will eventually get a batch printed on card stock like the old style CPU instruction set quick reference cards. It is designed so it could be folded and/or laminated. If you want a pdf of the current version (it is still being tweaked), let me know.

      Regards,
      Mike W.

      mike@...

      > > So ... got it open, took crappy phone pictures, and then closed it / packed for bringing to Trenton.
      >
      > Does MARCH have some original 8008 documentation? Chances are most people seeing this won't know what an 8008 is. They might know what an 8080 is. I suppose it would be best, if someone could reprint one of the Intel 8008 manuals so people can paw though it without risk of damage or worse, loss.
      >
      > it would save some wear and tear, if photos of the boards could be displayed. I suppose photos of another Mark-8 board's would be a substitute on short notice.
      >
      > Herb

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic