29533Re: Oy vey! Gross mischaracterizations of our hobby.

  • joshbensadon
    Mar 6, 2013

      > It pains me to criticize "the media" because I'm in it. But ... recently
      > I was grossly misquoted by the financial site Bankrate.com, re: any
      > value in vintage computing.

      They make it sound like we are a secret group out to make lots of money by collecting old computers.

      I will admit, the thought of a vintage computer as an investment did pass my mind, but there is no doubt it's my love of the 7400 and all it's friends that has lead me here.

      Regards,
      Josh
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic