29505re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Roll Call for TCF E (!! NOT VCF !!)

    Mar 2 10:10 AM
      TCF IS
      March 16th, 2013 - 9:00am until 5:00pm

      Sorry, The subject of the email thread says "VCF" in error.

      We are talking about the Trenton Computer Festival.

      That said - Herb can you do any mid 70's or earlier plotting? I know you
      have expertise in this area. Analog computing? Should I bring my EC-1?

      Bill