29489Re: New Member

  • orion3311
    Feb 27, 2013
      Actually I'm curious - one thing I missed and REALLY wanted to see was the presentation for building a Vector monitor tester? Anyone have info (or a vid?) of that from last year's VCF (I think?).

      Arcade games and coin-op are another interest of mine. I have waaay too many hobbies.

      Jeff

      > >> Figured I'd join in here - I've seen your displays at TCF and hoping to attend a VCF some day too.
      >
      > Welcome Jeff. Where do you live?
      >
      > As you'll see from the current list discussion(s), we are in the process of planning our group exhibit for Trenton (March 16). This year we're doing a large exhibit focusing on the mid-1970s DIY kits. We'll be in room Armstrong 107 -- come hang out with us. Probably all going to dinner after the show.
      >
      > VCF East 9.0 is cancelled this spring, due to Sandy-related issues at our museum in Wall, NJ, but we'll be back with VCF East "9.1"* in spring 2014. We also hope to re-open our museum in the next month or so.
      >
      > - Evan
      >

      > * Just for kicks and grins, I might name the event VCF East 9.1.0.14 Maintenance Release 3 Beta Build 6. :)

    • Show all 43 messages in this topic