29476Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Mark 8 pictures

    Feb 26, 2013
      So ... got it open, took crappy phone pictures, and then closed it / packed for bringing to Trenton.

      I can't believe how clean this system is inside!

      Put the LED banks back into the front panel holes.

      The card cage is loose on one end. As I mentioned yesterday, I think I heard a screw or nut rattling inside. Didn't want to dig too deep tonight.

      Corey, you'll have an easy time making a case for this unit. Two sides, top, back, ventilation slots, fan is needed, and hole for the power cord.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic