29465Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Mark 8 pictures

  • Dan Roganti
    Feb 26, 2013
      On 2/26/2013 10:03 AM, ekoblentz wrote:
      > Ah-ha! Now that I'm watching the video on a large screen, vs. on my phone, I see what I did wrong last night. When sitting intact (case on), it looks like the front panel just unscrews. But now I see that the front panel stays in place and the whole top lifts off.

      while you have your smartphone there, it's wise to take pictures of each
      step during the disassembly. In case you don't recall where something
      belongs, when it's time to assemble it again. This includes orientation
      of components/parts, not just the location.

      Dan
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic