29461Re: Mark 8 pictures

  • joshbensadon
    Feb 25, 2013

      > >> Hope it boots up!
      >
      > That's a long way off. Bill Deg., Herb, etc. will examine it at Trenton and decide how to proceed. This is definitely NOT a "plug in and see what happens" system. :)

      Oh, most definitely! Even though I only have a replica, I still value it and wouldn't think of running it without a crow bar circuit on the +5 and -9 supply.

      > I have contact info the system's original owner. Even though Dave L. co-founded Blacksburg Group,

      How is Dave doing? I heard he fell off the roof in the summer, broke his leg.

      > museum. Dave said George is happy about that. One of these says I'll interview him.

      Yes, please do interview! and thanks for taking the history of computing so seriously! I love hearing these stories. Are your interviews open for public reading?

      Cheers,
      Josh
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic