29458Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Mark 8 pictures

    Feb 25 8:20 PM
      >> perhaps you don't want to change a thing? That's cool.

      We have permission to restore the computer to original working condition, and we intend to do so.

      >> Hope it boots up!

      That's a long way off. Bill Deg., Herb, etc. will examine it at Trenton and decide how to proceed. This is definitely NOT a "plug in and see what happens" system. :)

      I have contact info the system's original owner. Even though Dave L. co-founded Blacksburg Group, he acquired this particular Mark 8 from someone else. But he stayed in contact with that person (I think his name is George) and told him that it's been loaned for a museum. Dave said George is happy about that. One of these says I'll interview him.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic