29453Mark 8 pictures

    Feb 25, 2013
      The computer arrived safely and it's gorgeous!

      I'm not clear how to remove the front panel without disconnecting a
      bunch of switches and lights, so I will leave that to Degnan and Herb at
      Trenton...

      Observation: As displayed in the Radio Electronics article, the switches
      are on the left side of the front panel, and the lights are on the right
      side of the front panel. This one is arranged different.

      Corey C. -- the existing case is very nice -- so we don't need you to
      fabricate one. Sorry! :)

      But enough of my yapping! Here are cameraphone pictures:

      http://snarc.net/m8angle.jpg

      http://snarc.net/m8case.jpg

      http://snarc.net/m8close.jpg

      PS, the package also included schematics for the original power supply,
      so we can build one if needed.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic