29443Re: [midatlanticretro] Roll Call for VCF E

    Feb 25, 2013

      > > Please bring something that would have primarily made up of stuff from

      > > 1974-1976 if you can.
      >
      > Can I bring the Intel SDK-85? That's from 1977 and was popular as a
      hobbyist controller board and educational tool. It'll talk to a teletype
      over current loop too.

      That's perfect, yes.

      > > that's why I was suggesting the Altair 8800
      >
      > It would have to be someone else's Altair as I don't own one. If you want
      to bring yours I can bring a bunch of the homebrew boards I've got. I can
      write a program to scroll a message across the little LED display on one of
      my Solid State Music IO-2 boards or control something else.

      That's right, Ian's Altair 8800. Nevermind.

      Ian - are you coming?