29439Re: [midatlanticretro] Roll Call for VCF E

  • Systems Glitch
    Feb 25 8:38 AM
      > Please bring something that would have primarily made up of stuff from
      > 1974-1976 if you can.

      Can I bring the Intel SDK-85? That's from 1977 and was popular as a hobbyist controller board and educational tool. It'll talk to a teletype over current loop too.

      > that's why I was suggesting the Altair 8800

      It would have to be someone else's Altair as I don't own one. If you want to bring yours I can bring a bunch of the homebrew boards I've got. I can write a program to scroll a message across the little LED display on one of my Solid State Music IO-2 boards or control something else.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic