29434Re: [midatlanticretro] Tantalum Caps

  • Systems Glitch
    Feb 25, 2013
      > For small odd little things like that I've been turning to ebay...mainly
      > because folks there don't charge $5-10 minimum shipping charges for $1 worth
      > of components like the big online electronics places do...

      Mouser isn't too bad with their shipping, as long as you're OK with with using modern parts. I almost always have a couple of things on the parts "waiting list" that get thrown on when I have real reason to place an order.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic