29371Re: [midatlanticretro] Roll Call for VCF E

    Feb 23, 2013
      > I briefly thought about bringing my PDP-8/m, because (and I'd put up a
      > sign of some sort explaining it) I *bought* it at TCF, in something like
      > 1986. I think that'd be a neat tie-in, but mainly neat for me, not so
      > much for other people.
      > -Dave

      Please feel free to bring any pdp 8 that would have been fully depreciated
      by 1979. Lucky techs took home old pdp's after they were de-commissioned
      by the original company/institutions and given a new life for home use.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic