29356Re: [midatlanticretro] Roll Call for VCF E

  • David Gesswein
    Feb 23, 2013
      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 05:39:30PM -0500, B Degnan wrote:

      > Anyway, here is what I have so far for Trenton, the theme is homebrew era
      > microcomputers. If you have anything from 1974-76 especially something that
      > works please try to exhibit.
      >

      > Someone with a exhibit-able working PDP 8i/e/f or a PDP 11 05/10/35/40/20

      8/I is before your timeframe and doesn't fit well on table. I have an
      8/M (OEM version of 8/F) thats easy to move and could bring. Its the one
      I broght to the workday for testing your 8/E boards. The other
      item I have that is close is a Challenger II with 8" floppy. It looks
      like Challengers are >= 1978 so later than your desired period.

      > Someone with a Teletype-driven system

      Since this is smaller event I was planning to go with what will fit in my
      Golf. I might be able to remove the Teletype from the stand to be able to
      bring it. That does cause problems for chad collection.

      Would need to see what peripherals/demos would work for this audience and
      space available. If anybody has ideas let me know.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic