29355Re: [midatlanticretro] Roll Call for Trenton

  • Dave Wade
    Feb 23 11:05 AM
      On 23/02/2013 19:00, Dave McGuire wrote:
      >>> I think we're quite fortunate, as our stuff is interesting. I hear some people spend lots of time and money watching grown men chase a ball!
      >> Can some one explain why they have to share one ball between so many
      >> players, is it to do with Government cut backs?
      > They can only concentrate on one at a time. ;)
      Thanks I have always wondered and that explains a much, although I think
      you are being slightly optimistic. IME actually I think that only about
      33% of them are actually concentrating at any one time...
      > -Dave

      (I think that's probably best declared closed)

      --
      Dave Wade G4UGM
      Illegitimi Non Carborundum