29350RE: [midatlanticretro] Roll Call for VCF E

  • Wesley Furr
    Feb 23, 2013
      I find it interesting the similarity of things today with people taking the
      Raspberry Pi (and/or Arduino) and controlling things, creating projects,
      etc. Obviously the Pi is much more advanced...but it is striking the
      similarity to the Apple I. Bare board, bring your own power supply,
      keyboard, mouse, case, storage, etc...

      Wesley