29315Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Techno Swap Fest 2/23rd Baltimore

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Feb 21, 2013
      On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, J. Alexander Jacocks wrote:

      > So, who's coming, for sure? I'll be there @ 9am.

      I'll be there, probably between 9:30 and 10:00.

      Mike,

      I just acquired my first 68k workstation, an HP 9000/375.  I'm really excited to play with it, especially since I have discovered that the HP Computer Museum has archived a bunch of the software that HP made available for the machine.  I got the 375, and a 82901 dual disk drive unit, and a pair of HP-IB cables.

      I remembered that you were using HPDrive, to replace the drive on your HP mini.  I'd love to chat with you about HP-IB cards, as I will need to get one, for a PC, to use as mass storage, as I don't have a hard drive, to perform the initial load.

      See you Saturday!
      - Alex
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic