      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Comley
      Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:19 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Trenton update

      On Feb 19, 2013, at 10:29 PM, evan@... wrote:

      What I'd like MARCHins to do is everyone can call dibs on bringing one or two particular machine(s). We shouldn't overlap. Altair, IMSAI, SWTPC, SOL, Poly, OSI, TDL, Northstar, various SBCs, one or two modern kits, etc. .... I will bring MARCH's Apple 1 repro, and hopefully we'll have the real Mark-8 by then*, unless someone can bring a working replica.

      I can bring either a KIM-1 or the SBC6120/FP6120 replica of a PDP-8 I am building right now - or my first ever computer, the Sinclair ZX80 I built from a kit in 1980 in England. Can't believe I even still have it.

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic