29303Re: [midatlanticretro] Great news re: Museum power situation

  • Systems Glitch
    Feb 19, 2013
      Wall is probably going to help us with transportation and installation. (Evan's note: This refers to Princeton U. which is giving InfoAge a transformer. Fred previously told me that transformer is too big; seems he and/or the town changed their minds.)

      What's it weigh? I do own a flatbed dumptruck. If it's under 5-6 tons and Wall has a hard time making transportation work, I can move it.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic