29287Trenton - March 16

  • ekoblentz
    Feb 18, 2013
      Trenton Computer Fest is early this year -- Saturday, March 16.

      Bill Deg. had a great idea: MARCH should have a large presence there, like we did in 2005, because we're not doing VCF this year. That gives club members a chance to show off a little bit.

      But it's only a month away. So I have a few ideas.

      My fallback idea, if there isn't enough member participation, is I could basically just bring our museum's homebrew exhibit and set it up at Trenton. Instant awesomeness, just add nerds. Maybe I'll rent a truck and also bring our home micros exhibit.

      However I'd rather have a bunch of MARCHins there exhibiting your own stuff, and then a group dinner somewhere.

      Degnan? Andy? Corey? Sudbrink? Gesswein? Chapman? Kelly? Herb? Dromgoole? Ian? Sridhar? Etc. ....

      Let the discussion begin.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic