29196Re: [midatlanticretro] Terminal Emulator / Comms for IBM PC with 110b

    Feb 8 6:57 AM
      I have three versions, none has 110b.

      But that's ok. I am taking a different tact

      From the DOS prompt
      MODE COM1:110,N,8,1 (set comms to match ASR 33)
      CTTY COM1 (use COM1 as the console)

      This will allow me to in theory do what I want to do. Still have to try it
      (after work).

      bd