29195Re: [midatlanticretro] Terminal Emulator / Comms for IBM PC with 110b

  • Jeff Galinat
    Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Bill,
        I think Procomm supported 110 baud but I am not positive.

      You can download the last available MS-DOS version at <h ttp://www. aspectscri pting.com/ support/pr ocomm/proc omm243.zip> and give it a try.

      It looks like later Windows versions supported 110 baud so I don't see why the MS-DOS version wouldn't.

      Regards,
      Jeff

      On 2/8/2013 8:22 AM, B. Degnan wrote:

      Hi,
      Anyone have a terminal emulator that will do 110b, AND runs on the IBM PC
      XT? I can find terminal software but most don't have current loop / 110b
      support setting options, that I have found. Yes I havve my XT hooked up to
      a teletype, all dressed up and nowhere to go.