29193RE: [midatlanticretro] OT - Does anyone have a DB-25 punch?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Feb 7 5:57 PM
      Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      > Bob Applegate wrote:
      > > I'm building a non-vintage computer project that has a
      > > single DB-25 connector on the back panel. Does someone
      > > have a DB-25 punch? I would be happy to mail my chassis
      > > along with money for return postage if someone could cut
      > > a single opening in the rear panel.
      > >
      > > Punches cost far more than a chassis, that's why I'm
      > > offering to send the chassis rather than ask to borrow
      > > the tool.
      >
      > Let me check after work this evening. I bought a box full
      > of punches at a hamfest a few years back. If I have more
      > than one DB-25 punch, I'll sell or trade it to you. I know
      > that there are two DB-9s a Centronics and a DB-25 in there,
      > I bet there's an extra DB-25 too.

      You're in luck. I have a spare GREENLEE RS232 D-SUBMINITURE
      PANEL PUNCH. Complete with instructions and case. Let me
      know how you want to proceed. We should probably take this
      off list.

      Bill S.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic