29184RE: [midatlanticretro] OT - Does anyone have a DB-25 punch?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Feb 7, 2013
      Bob Applegate wrote:
      > I'm building a non-vintage computer project that has a single DB-25
      > connector on the back panel. Does someone have a DB-25 punch? I would
      > be happy to mail my chassis along with money for return postage if
      > someone could cut a single opening in the rear panel.
      >
      > Punches cost far more than a chassis, that's why I'm offering to send
      > the chassis rather than ask to borrow the tool.

      Let me check after work this evening. I bought a box full of punches
      at a hamfest a few years back. If I have more than one DB-25 punch, I'll
      sell or trade it to you. I know that there are two DB-9s a Centronics
      and a DB-25 in there, I bet there's an extra DB-25 too.

      Bill S.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic