29102Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: IMSAI 8080

  • William Donzelli
    Jan 29, 2013
      > You can't be testing them prior to every start up of a
      > vintage computer. We all know it's a matter of "when" and not "if" they will
      > fail.

      No, you do not have to margin test all the time. You can do it only
      once if you want to, or you can do it once a year, or every week. it
      is up toi you. When powering up an old piece of equipment that has
      been off for an extended period of time, the first time will be
      statistically far more effective than later times.

      --
      Will
    • Show all 61 messages in this topic