29049Re: [midatlanticretro] I am definitely going to have to start a SOL restoration blog...

  • Systems Glitch
    Jan 24, 2013
      On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 22:35:57 -0000
      > Someone on the Altair forum is planning an mm5204 programmer so I may have to buy one if I can't get a 2708 personality module and I'm not paying $100 to that guy on ebay, it's overpriced and the card is missing a chunk (I guess someone's dog got hungry)

      Do you need a SOLOS mask ROM? I've got one that works. I don't own a SOL-20 so it's unlikely to ever do me good.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic