29046Re: I am definitely going to have to start a SOL restoration blog...

  • corey986
    Jan 23, 2013
      Wow I still can't get over how clean that system is from your pics. How did you clean the board and actually the whole system what well?

      Thanks,
      Corey

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net/processor_tech/sol-20/

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B Degnan" wrote:

> [...]