29031Re: Ebay - anyone interested in this I can pick up

  • joshbensadon
    Jan 23, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > On 01/23/2013 12:06 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
      > > Take a look at this Ebay lot
      > >
      > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/181067769892
      > >
      > > I don't have a Kenbak, but at least I can get this.
      >
      > I can pick this up for you, but I'll need to rent a truck.
      >
      > Did you notice the name of the town where the seller is? I got
      > (another) chuckle out of that.
      >
      > -Dave

      Yes, a Floppy disk is much better than a Kenbak. I traded all my Kenbak's for floppy disks years ago, best deal I ever made!

      LoL at the name of the town. I bet the guy selling this floppy has a magnetic personality too.

      Thanks for the chuckle of the day Bill!

      :) J
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic