28994Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum update

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Jan 20, 2013
      From: evan@...
      Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:04 PM
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Museum update

      >Another day of hard, productive, and fun work in the warehouse! Jeff B. and
      >I arrived at 11, worked until 2, took an hour for lunch, and worked again
      >until almost 7. We built four or five shelving units, organized large
      >bunches >of things, and cleared ever more floor space.

      It might not seem like a lot to build four or five shelving units, but there
      was a lot of consolidating, organizing, and searching involved as well. Also
      placing items on existing shelves in the correct location. All this with
      minimal lightening in some areas as it got dark. It feels good to see the
      warehouse get more and more organized. Also It it getting much easier to
      find things. :)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic