28984Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone have a copy of CPM for a Jade Double-D disk controller

    Jan 19, 2013
      We covered this in detail at the cp/m workshop run by rich cini and dan roganti at my old office building a few years back. Search my site for the class materials "cp/m class". You'll need to find a base cp/m 2.2. You can then edit to match the i/o and drive ports and so on. Compile the custom version. If you search my site for "move it" you might find some common i/o values but I am not confident you'll find Jade. Jade may be xyz-compatible, you gave to find which xyz it is.
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic