28959MG Chemicals Flux remover vs Ecoline Flux Remover

  • corey986
    Jan 16, 2013
      Yes Evan this is on topic...

      I currently use Ecoline Flux remover to clean up old cards, this stuff is expensive and I have to mail order it. I noticed when I was picking up some 99.99% ISP the other day that my local electronics store carries MG Chemicals Flux remover which was about $5 cheaper a bottle not counting its local without shipping.

      Has anyone used the MG one? Is it as safe as the Ecoline for old cards and systems (plastic safe)? Does it work as well?

      Thanks,
      Corey
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic