28952Re: Fwd: Vintage Computer Festival Archvies STOLEN by Tri-Valley Recycling in Stockton - now selling on eBay as seller "tvrsales"

  • dfnr2
    Jan 15, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope wrote:

      > This was just posted on cctalk - it is most horrible news!

      This makes me sad. I know the collection has been a labor of love. It is heartbreaking to watch this unfold. I personally don't see how I could ever enjoy any of these items taken from Sellam, no matter how desirable.

      Dave

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic