      Subject:Vintage Computer Festival Archvies STOLEN by Tri-Valley Recycling in Stockton - now selling on eBay as seller "tvrsales"
      Date:Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:47:59 -0800 (PST)
      From:Sellam Ismail <sellam@...>

      eBay seller id "tvrsales" is currently selling property STOLEN from the
      Vintage Computer Festival.

      If you are planning on buying anything of a vintage computer nature from
      eBay seller "tvrsales" in Stockton, California, please know that you are
      most likely BIDDING ON STOLEN PROPERTY.

      The VCF Archives were STOLEN by Tri-Valley Recycling (eBay ID "tvrsales")
      in cahoots with the landlords of the building where it was sold.

      The sordid tale can be read about through lawsuit material already on my
      website for download:

      http://vintagetech.com/download/lawsuit/

      I encourage everyone to read through the letters and especially the
      affidavit to see the absolute criminality of these vultures.  I am
      continuing to upload more material as I have time, but the basic story is
      there.

      The court system was absolutely useless, as were the police and sheriff.
      I am having to sue for conversion, fraud, racketeering, unjust enrichment,
      and probably other charges as I continue my research.

      I am here to tell you right now: Anyone on the receiving end of my stolen
      property is going to be entangled in this mess one way or another.
      Therefore, my suggestion to you is that YOU SHOULD NOT BID ON OR BUY
      ANYTHING FROM TRI-VALLEY RECYCLING IN STOCKTON, CALIFORNIA.  If you do end
      up with my stuff, you will become a part of the lawsuit in some way.  So
      if you don't want to have legal issues to deal with, stay away from
      anything they are selling.  I think I have made myself redundantly clear
      here.

      The full story will come out in time.  Right now I'm re-grouping for my
      next legal attack.  Yes, I could use assistance, especially if you have a
      law background and can do research for me.  Sure, I could use money, so
      send some if you got it.  I don't need attorneys.  Attorneys are useless
      in the capacity that I am acting.  I'm doing this the proper way: myself.

      My entire career as a computer historian has been destroyed by these
      hyenas.  Now I have to sit here and watch as they auction off 25 years of
      my life's work piece by piece.  Don't be caught in the frenzy when the
      lion shows up.

      --

      Sellam Ismail                                                      VintageTech
      International Man of Intrigue and Danger            http://www.vintagetech.com

      Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap...The truth is always simple.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic