28946The VCFSE 1.0

  • David Greelish
    Jan 14, 2013
      Everyone,

      We have finalized our show dates and now it will be over two days, Saturday & Sunday, April 20 & 21, 2013.

      This is just one month ahead of your show. I pushed to try and have the date earlier (the original date was 2/9), but our main sponsor needed the extra time and this particular weekend.

      In my opinion, these shows, especially our new one, are mostly regional, so I really don't see very many people canceling their VCFE plans in order to attend VCFSE.

      I do hope we get some people from outside our area though.

      I will have a press release soon. We have some very nice things planned. I do hope some of you can attend both shows.

      Best,

      David Greelish
      - Computer Historian, Writer, Podcaster & Speaker
      - Founder of the Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      Producer of the Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 1.0 - 4/20 & 4/21, 2013

      http://about.me/davidgreelish