28929Re: SCELBI PCBs on order

  • Mike
    Jan 11, 2013
      the 8008 is most expensive, but not really that hard to find - I think the prices people are getting on ebay are way to high as Intel made them into the 80's. American Microsemiconductor has almost 5000 1101 SRAMs and are asking under $4 each. The rest of the TTL stuff is basic 74xx - which are available from unicorn electronics and other sources.

      regards,
      Mike W.