28926Re: [midatlanticretro] SCELBI PCBs on order

    Jan 11, 2013

      > On 01/11/2013 09:06 AM, Mike wrote:
      > > I excited to announce that I've ordered a batch of reproduction SCELBI
      PCBs. This will enable building of a batch of reproduction SCELBI 8Hs.
      There is still a lot of work to do before a basic system is operational,
      but this is a major milestone in an effort that was started in earnest
      about 15 months ago.

      > > Once the basic 8H is working there is untold opportunities for follow
      on projects, including;

      > > 1) reproduction chassis - although it looks bare bones, I'm pretty sure
      the original production chassis were custom built to SCELBI specifications
      and not modified off the shelf chassis.
      > > 2) cassette interface
      > > 3) TTY interface
      > > 4) oscilloscope interface
      > > 5) SCELBI 8B (4 additional/different PCBs required)
      > > 6) 2 varieties of power supplies
      >
      > Please put me down for a set!

      Me, too boss!

      Bill Degnan