28909Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF-E 9.0 exhibit options

    Jan 10, 2013
      On 01/10/2013 02:37 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
      >>> The real reason I'm leaning away from the VAX is that I'm not very
      >>> famil= iar with it, and I'm not sure I have enough time between now and
      >>> VCF to get= up to speed. At least with the HP, most of the work is
      >>> done. Yes, I real= ize the amount of DEC brainpower that will be
      >>> present to assist, but I like= to feel useful, too. :-)

      >>> So, what do you think?
      >>
      >> Bring both! :)
      >
      > Available transportation is limitied to a single minicomputer.

      Then I'll bring an additional VAX, similar to yours, and set it up in
      your exhibit area. That way, you can have the best of both worlds and
      won't miss out on any of the fun. I'll be in a truck anyway. What do
      you think?

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ