      From: jgalinat2004
      Sent: ‎January‎ ‎8‎, ‎2013 ‎9‎:‎33‎ ‎PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] VCF Est 9.0 dates

      Hi all,
        I see that the MARCH website is listing the VCF East 9.0 dates as May 18 & 19.  I just noticed that according to the ARRL website that OMARC is holding their hamfest at the InfoAge site on the 18th.  I don't know if everyone was aware of this and also whether this would cause any logistical problems such as parking, resource contention, etc.  I realize that this may be common knowledge but I wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of it just in case this fell trough the cracks.  I was planning on going to both so I was surprised when I found out the dates.
      Regards,
      Jeff Galinat - N2KWK

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional