28884VCF Est 9.0 dates

  • jgalinat2004
    Jan 8, 2013
      Hi all,
      I see that the MARCH website is listing the VCF East 9.0 dates as May 18 & 19. I just noticed that according to the ARRL website that OMARC is holding their hamfest at the InfoAge site on the 18th. I don't know if everyone was aware of this and also whether this would cause any logistical problems such as parking, resource contention, etc. I realize that this may be common knowledge but I wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of it just in case this fell trough the cracks. I was planning on going to both so I was surprised when I found out the dates.
      Regards,
      Jeff Galinat - N2KWK
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic