28853Museum report

  • evan@snarc.net
    Jan 6, 2013
      Jeff B., me, and Alise worked in the museum warehouse for five solid hours today, thanks to Jason H. loaning us the generator.

      We built four more shelving units. Three are filled with books, documentation, and manuals. One is filled with Apple printers and Apple service parts. Because of the vertical consolidation, we cleared ever more floor space.

      I hurt my left arm recently so Jeff was a true workhouse today! He even brought chocolate and beverages.
    • Show all 141 messages in this topic