28833Re: [midatlanticretro] No museum workdays anytime soon

  • evan@snarc.net
    Jan 4, 2013
      >>> Don't want to step on any toes -- but if it's easier, I have a brand new 3Kw generator which was purchased for and then used during the Sandy
      aftermath. It probably has less than 50 hours on it. I'm only an hour or so away from InfoAge in North Jersey. So, logistically it might be easier than getting Dave's unit out here. March can have it on loan
      until power is restored at InfoAge. It's more than capable of running a bunch of lights (and a fridge and a boiler burner).

      Wonderful! That is much easier.

      PA crew + Brian, you all still get brownie points for stepping up. :)

      Jason, let's coordinate off-list.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic