28828Re: [midatlanticretro] No museum workdays anytime soon

    Jan 4, 2013
      On 01/04/2013 02:05 PM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
      > I'm originally from the Allentown/Bethlehem (Lehigh Valley) area (a tiny
      > little town I'm sure nobody here has ever heard of) and still have family
      > there. If the generator can get to that vicinity, I would pick it up as
      > an excuse to visit the family and bring it to Infoage.

      I lived in Bethlehem for a several months about 12 years ago. :)

      > I have a towable
      > trailer on which carry the generator. If this unit is anywhere as heavy
      > as mine (~250lbs), it'll be a real bear to lift into an SUV and it would
      > be much simpler to roll onto my trailer.

      I don't know how much it weighs, and I'm bad at guessing such things,
      but two people can lift this generator pretty easily. I would not
      consider that an obstacle. Nor would I consider the additional fuel
      expense of towing a trailer to be worth avoiding the effort of just
      hefting it into the back. (IMO)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ