28820Re: [midatlanticretro] No museum workdays anytime soon

    Jan 4, 2013
      On 01/04/2013 11:44 AM, evan@... wrote:
      > We can't have any museum / storage area workdays because there aren't
      > any generators available. I heard there would be some, but I'm now
      > told they're all being used to power furnaces, re: integrity of the
      > main buildings. Can't argue with that, but it means we can't work in
      > our otherwise dark storage area anytime soon -- unless someone can
      > BYO generator (MARCH could pay for the fuel).

      If you can find some way to make it practical, as I cannot deliver it,
      I have a 5.5kW generator that MARCH is welcome to use. Getting it there
      would be the tough part...but if you know of someone making a trip, it
      is available. It can be moved by one person, but lifting it pretty much
      requires two.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ