28819RE: [midatlanticretro] No museum workdays anytime soon

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Jan 4, 2013
      evan@... writes:

      >We can't have any museum / storage area workdays because there aren't
      >any generators available. I heard there would be some, but I'm now
      >told they're all being used to power furnaces, re: integrity of the
      >main buildings. Can't argue with that, but it means we can' t work in
      >our otherwise dark storage area anytime soon -- unless someone can BYO
      >generator (MARCH could pay for the fuel).

      I'm relatively close to Infoage and I have a 7kW (peak) generator.

      http://www.championpowerequipment.com/pdf/manuals/41311/41311_manual-english.pdf

      If you find you are hard pressed for e-juice, let me know. I would
      NOT allow it to be kept there as it IS my emergency backup and, as
      all should know unless they lived under a rock for the past several
      months, I relied on this generator through Sandy and the subsequent
      Nor'easter for my power needs. If you need electricity for a couple
      of hours some weekend, let me know well ahead of your need.