      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of evan@...
      Sent: Fri 1/4/2013 11:44 AM
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] No museum workdays anytime soon

      We can't have any museum / storage area workdays because there aren't any generators available. I heard there would be some, but I'm now told they're all being used to power furnaces, re: integrity of the main buildings. Can't argue with that, but it means we can't work in our otherwise dark storage area anytime soon -- unless someone can BYO generator (MARCH could pay for the fuel).
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic