28812Re: [midatlanticretro] Burroughs Self-Scan Display

    Jan 3, 2013
      On 01/03/2013 10:41 PM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > Does anyone have any data on the Burroughs Self-Scan display? Model:
      > SSD0132-00040
      >
      > I found one in my local surplus shop, Thanks to some guys here and
      > some tests, I've been able to figure out what all the chips are. The
      > display requires some high voltage, but I'm not sure how much to put.
      > I get some output at about 300VDC, but it's not scanning.

      Google hits for that part number suggest that 250V is what you want.
      I doubt that would affect the scanning, though. That's a guess, assuming
      the control logic is separate from the drive, but that seems reasonable.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ