28803Re: [midatlanticretro] What are these from?

    Jan 3, 2013
      On 01/03/2013 08:21 PM, William Donzelli wrote:
      >> Same thoughts. I have not seen cards that match these.
      >
      > I do not think those card handles are a DEC design - I am pretty sure
      > they existed prior to 1960. Off to the Radio Masters...

      Oh?? Well I'm very much a DEChead; I thought DEC designed those
      originally. I would love to know more about this if you find out more.

      Do you concur with Bill's interpretation of the date codes on the
      Philco chips? I do. That would put these boards in the time when DEC
      had been using those handles (and that general form factor) for several
      years.

      Is it possible that these are boards from a clones, like maybe one of
      the Eastern Bloc machines?

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ